Clycycles Bicycle Services NCM & ET.Cycle Warranty policy
Please read all information on this page before you apply for a warranty
All NCM & ET.Cycle e-bikes come with 12 months warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display) and also 2 year warranty on the bike frame. Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tyres, brake pads, chains, etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
For bikes shipped out an outgoing goods inspection is always carried out before the goods are delivered, but we recommend that you inspect the delivered goods after you receive them. Should you notice any damage, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can discuss the next steps with you. If you notice any packaging and/or transport damage on delivery, we ask you to have this confirmed in writing by the carrier upon delivery and to notify us. We recommend that you keep the damaged packaging as evidence wherever possible.
Warranty is covered for manufacturer defects only and does not include the following:
• Intentional damage • Non intentional damage (e.g. involved in a crash) • Incorrect use of consumables on bike (e.g. oil on brakes) • Natural disasters (e.g. flood damage) • Water damage to electronics (bikes are rated to IPX4 Splash proof) • Heavy off-roading use for non-mountain bikes • Warranty is void if service intervals are missed • Any other damage/defects not reasonably expected to be covered under warranty
All sales and services are covered under the Consumer Guarantees Act and the Fair Trading Act and any other applicable laws.
- Assembly & Initial Calibration FREE
- 1st Service due at 200km FREE
- 2nd Service due at 500km $80
- 3rd Service due at 1,000km $120
- 4th Service due at 2,500km $120
- 5th Service due at 5,000km $150
- All further major services due every 2,500km $150
We allow a tolerance of +/– 100km for service intervals. If the interval is missed, we can still help with repairs and servicing, although this may be charged for.
No returns for change of mind for wrong size/incorrect bike purchased. Returns for other reasons are only accepted on a case-by-case basis with prior approval from Clycycles Bicycles Services.